Rules Question

Anything related to our DOD:S Gungame Server or the game / mod in general
BlondBombShell

Rules Question

Post by BlondBombShell » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Trying to determine actual rule... If you accidentally TK someone and go to spectate and then come back, is that allowed or not? It is NOT posted in the rules of the server. But an Admin said it is a bannable offense. Can someone please clear this up? Thanks!

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Re: Rules Question

Post by Plunkin' » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 am

No, you cannot get banned for going to spectate after you accidentally tk someone. The real question you should be asking is WHY did he go to spectate after he tk'd you?
  1. Was he just afraid you might not forgive him?
  2. Did he intentionally tk you?
If it is B, then yeah, off with his balls! (figuratively speaking in case it was you :P )

So the next time you see that Admin, please direct them to this post to clear up any misunderstanding.

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares

BlondBombShell

Post by BlondBombShell » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 am

Plunkin' wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 am
No, you cannot get banned for going to spectate after you accidentally tk someone. The real question you should be asking is WHY did he go to spectate after he tk'd you?
If it is B, then yeah, off with his balls! (figuratively speaking in case it was you :P )

So the next time you see that Admin, please direct them to this post to clear up any misunderstanding.
Thank you!! That specific time I don’t think it was me, but I’ve done it before, not denying that :) but it’s just usually because I’m a very impatient person ha! :)

[ Post made via iPhone ]

BlondBombShell

Post by BlondBombShell » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:41 am

Plunkin' wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 am

Ok. An Admin is still telling me it’s on the ban list?

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:13 pm

This was discussed in the Admins forum. He was talking about a player who repeatedly jumps into spec to avoid being shoveled so not to lose a level. That is on the ban reason list for a temporary short ban.

Hope this clears things up.

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares