unjustified banned

If you end up on the list... beg for forgiveness here!
pink taco

unjustified banned

Post by pink taco » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:26 pm

So i get in an argument with gen wherewolf for slaying me !

We were on pipehouse and i planted a bomb near the window in our own spawn. I did it to get the cocksucker he kept killing me outside the window. well it worked, i got him and also got like 4 of my teammates. He then slays me and I said " what the fuck wherewolf why did you slay me?" we then argue for a min and then he bans me! At the time I did not even know he was a jr admin. Its been a while since ive played here but ive been back on here pretty regular the last few weeks.

What in the wourld is this server coming to ? Admins Slaying ? Ban before warning? Ban before getting kicked? what happened to the protocol?

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Re: unjustified banned

Post by Plunkin' » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Protocol? We have no protocol... we make it up as we go! And all the Admins are full Admins... No jr's. Players sometimes slay if there's no apology. Since you tried to sidetrack your ban, your ban time automatically doubled! Did you forget that protocol? So the purpose of your post is just to poke the bear and bitch about it?

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares

pink taco

Post by pink taco » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:59 pm

No poking the bear here. Just didnt think what went down was fair. Thats it. You know me I like to talk shit and stir the pot alot but I have been playing on this server for about 8 years now and never had a problem like this. Yes I understand sometimes players slay if there is no apology, but Ive never had an admin slay me over a bomb or accidental team kill. But if thats the way it is now then i guess ill learn to adapt to the new ways. Still not sure why I was banned. If anything tell me what i did was wrong and give me a warning and if i do it again kick or ban then. Why straight ban?

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:41 pm

You have the rest of the weekend off... reduced the primary account ban to a couple days and released the ban on your other accounts... Slacker! ;) I suppose a kick (in the ass) would have been in order first. Now that you know he's an Admin, you guys kiss and make up next time you're on at the same time!

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares