I am not sure why i was banned.

If you end up on the list... beg for forgiveness here!
littlewaynex

I am not sure why i was banned.

Post by littlewaynex » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 pm

My report says "Racial and ethnic slurs", but I am not a racist and I don't use any ethnic slurs nor will I ever use them on the internet where someone else is listening. Its been about 7 years since I've been on the AGC server for DOD: Source and I'm kind of curious to see how the gameplay will be. :roll: Please let me know about releasing me from my permanent ban of this server. My Steam ID is Littlewaynex and I can tell you my real name as well since it says to do so in the F.A.Q.

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Re: I am not sure why i was banned.

Post by Plunkin' » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:29 am

:wtf:

You've been on Steam for 11 years and don't know what your Steam ID is? And we don't ask for your real name! You've been blocked 51 times previously ... why ask this of us now?

I think we would be better off without you here based on that and your statement.

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares

littlewaynex

Post by littlewaynex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:14536184

Sorry about that I've never had to access my Steam ID for any reason ever. The reason it shows up 51 times was because that's how many times I tried to enter the server in the course of seven years, not knowing about this forum so I really had no idea that I was permanently banned.

littlewaynex

Post by littlewaynex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:27 pm

I really don't know what the servers are like anymore since its been so long, I purchased Day of Defeat so I think I should be able to play on all of the servers and not have to worry about things like this happening. I wont get banned if I'm back on, I play close to my router so my connection is pretty good, I'm 100% against team killing, spawn killing, you name it. Please help me fill this black hungry hole inside of me!!!

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:59 pm

littlewaynex wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:27 pm
I purchased Day of Defeat so I think I should be able to play on all of the servers and not have to worry about things like this happening.
:wtf:
Plunkin' wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:29 am
I think we would be better off without you here based on that and your statement.

littlewaynex

Post by littlewaynex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:24 pm

What? I'm still banned after years and years.. the maps on the server sound like a lot of fun and when I get bored of the maps that are currently available I go to ADC only to realize I am still banned. I'm not banned from any other servers and I don't think I will be any time soon so I'm asking you to please re consider.

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Sourcebans wrote:Permanent
per·ma·nent
adjective:
lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.