Permanent ban

If you end up on the list... beg for forgiveness here!
chanclash

Permanent ban

Post by chanclash » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:08 am

Hi. When I try to play it tells me that I'm blocked. I have consulted in the list of bans and I do not understand very well the reason. I share the computer with my son and we have the same IP. I suspect that that could have led to error. I would ask you please that if this is the reason you would remove the ban. thanks and sorry for my english. my id is chanclash and the username is Chanclash Machine ™. Thank you.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Re: Permanent ban

Post by Plunkin' » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:45 am

Your ban was a result of an permanent IP ban from your alternate account attempting to join prior to the previous ban ending. I'm fairly certain you know this, but since you have been around for a while I will cut you some slack and release the IP ban.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules and listen to the admins since you do have a number of other bans on record.

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares

chanclash

Post by chanclash » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello Plunkin '
for me, the problem is that I do not know English. I live in Spain. I do not say it as an excuse. But I assure you, I always try to comply with the rules. Regards, and thank you very much.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Firefox has built-in translation capabilities, or use Google Translate. Translate the page below and you will find the basic rules and other stuff.
http://adultgamerscommunity.com/servers_info.php

Firefox tiene capacidades de traducción integradas, o usa Google Translate. Traduce la página de abajo y encontrarás las reglas básicas y otras cosas.
[url] http://adultgamerscommunity.com/servers_info.php[/ url]

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares