current/recent maps

Anything related to our DOD:S Gungame Server or the game / mod in general
fmlrommel

current/recent maps

Post by fmlrommel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 pm

im relatively new to the server, im sure i owe a few of you sandwichs. i was wondering what chance there was of adding mario air to the rotation? i havent seen it in a while and havent been able to nominate it either.

LtDan
Support Staff
Support Staff

Re: current/recent maps

Post by LtDan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Mario air is the most popular map on the server, and is actually in the rotation as often as any other map. It tends to get set manually by a lot of admins so it would be overkill to always have it in there. I'd bet if it was never added to another mapcycle, it would still be the most played map due to admins setting it. Ask your local admin to load it up when you get the urge.

fmlrommel

Post by fmlrommel » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:18 pm

ok thanks, will do. i should get me a mic, but id hate to annoy everyone with my voice:P

Plunkin'
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!
a.k.a. Ohhh Shit!

Post by Plunkin' » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:09 am

fmlrommel wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:18 pm
... but id hate to annoy everyone with my voice:P
Shouldn't be a problem as long as your balls have dropped ;)

[ Post made via Android ]
NAILS wrote: We have some awesome people here. Not sure why but who cares

fmlrommel

Post by fmlrommel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm

thanks for hookin me up lt. dan

LtDan
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by LtDan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:11 pm

:cheers: You're welcome - anytime

nubcake

Post by nubcake » Thu May 10, 2018 12:13 am

This doesn't look like mario air...

xandy321

Post by xandy321 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Can an Admin PLEASE for the LOVE of GOD take this stupid map off the map rota? I'm talking about the map located on the moon with the dune buggy in the middle, along with the glass panels and ladders that take you up several floors to shoot on players down below. There's a cage thing containing a lift in the middle of the map on top of a space shuttle, along with a button that allows you to release exploding barrels down below. Not only is the map incredibly buggy with multiple missing textures, but EVERY SINGLE GAME turns into a "spawn rape" because there's only one glass door that allows you to exit the spawn. This inevitably leads to a situation where one team camps outside the opposite team's base and starts killing the enemy team ad infinitum until the game ends. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that players can simply lob grenades into the other team's base making any breakout impossible.

Tl;drCan someone please take this god awful map off the map rotation????

LtDan
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by LtDan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:51 pm

xandy321 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:46 pm
Can an Admin PLEASE for the LOVE of GOD take this stupid map off the map rota? I'm talking about the map located on the moon with the dune buggy in the middle, along with the glass panels and ladders that take you up several floors to shoot on players down below. There's a cage thing containing a lift in the middle of the map on top of a space shuttle, along with a button that allows you to release exploding barrels down below. Not only is the map incredibly buggy with multiple missing textures, but EVERY SINGLE GAME turns into a "spawn rape" because there's only one glass door that allows you to exit the spawn. This inevitably leads to a situation where one team camps outside the opposite team's base and starts killing the enemy team ad infinitum until the game ends. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that players can simply lob grenades into the other team's base making any breakout impossible.

Tl;drCan someone please take this god awful map off the map rotation????
And you arrrre?????